Search Engine Optimization Keywords - The Beginning to Get
Web Site Traffic from the Search Engines
Lack of search engine optimization keywords at the appropriate
locations on your web page and off the page results that page not
easily found in the search results.
Since keywords located on page and off the page play
significant roles to boost search engine ranking, finding the right SEO
keywords is the primary step to exercise in order to bring quality
traffic to the web site.
However, you have to prior make yourself clearly understand
that SEO is an investment activity where you cannot expect immediate
results such as rankings on 1st page over night. The process is as same
as boiling water – you don’t get a hot water immediately the moment you
turn on the burner…you have to wait for it.
Where The Search Engine Optimization Keywords Fit on Web Page
with Best Results?
SEO keywords appearing at specific locations get special
attention during SEO because search engines compare information found
there with other pages to determine relevance. Besides unique written
content, other factors that consider relevance during a search are the
page’s keyword density, keyword prominence, proximity and frequency.
a profitable keyword that relevant to the content page
has been chosen, that keyword must be placed in various positions on
page and off the page during the optimization process.
targeting on-page optimization for Google, make sure to
include your keywords in the following;
domain name (file name.)
words of the TITLE tag. Try to make the Title length
to under 80 characters.
NAME Description. Keep it under 150 characters.
NAME Keywords. Includes page keyword, keyword phrase,
maximum 5 keywords.
tag H1 is a must. Heading tag H2 to H6 is
paragraph of body content and throughout the content
of the page.
text to describe the image.
text for outgoing links.
form boxes created with the help of the SELECT
some keywords in BOLD.
On-page optimization includes following factors…
- The number of web pages on your website.
- The number of keywords and related keywords on your web
- The structure of your website.
- The robots.txt of your site.
- The HTML code of your web pages.
Currently, META tags don’t absolutely influence high ranking
in search results. They use as the additional information source about
the web page for surfers. Therefore, by simply adding META tags and
submit your site to the search engine and directories are not enough to
get 1st page search engine results.
Proper search engine optimization keywords in place are not
The most important factor for off-page optimization is the
links to your web site:
- The number of backlinks and the quality of those links that
- The number of bookmarked your website received on social
- How often your website is mentioned on social media
services such as
Inbound links to your website that contain your target search engine
optimization keywords show
search engines that other people also find your website relevant to a
certain subject. If other people mention your website on social
bookmark services then search engines know that real people like your
You need search engine optimization keywords both on-page and
off-page factors to get good results.
The following factors could prevent a top ranking for your
Inbound links to your web page...
- Are the web pages linking to your web page relevant to the
- How fast does your web page get new links pointing to it?
- Do the web sites which link to your page belong to the same
- Since when do the links to your page exist?
- Is the text surrounding the link to your page relevant to
Your web page...
- How many important links from your other pages point to
- Do the links on your web page point to high quality,
- How often and how many changes do you make to your web page
time? Is your content up-to-date?
- How often and how many web pages do you add to your web
- How long do your visitors spend time on your web page?
Search engine result page
- Do your competitors on the search engine result page get a
ranking boost by Google for example Amazon or Wikipedia?
- How many visitors of the search engine result pages click
- How often do search engine visitors search for your company
web page URL on Google
Negative ranking factors (you should be able to say “no” to
- Is you content very similar or a duplicate of existing
- Is your server often down when search engine crawlers try
- Do you link to web sites that do not deserve a link?
- Do you use the same title or meta tags for many web pages/
- Do you overuse the same keyword or key phrase?
- Do you participate in link schemes?
- Do you actively sell links on your web page?
- Do a majority of your inbound links come from low quality
- Does your web page have any spelling or grammar mistakes?
Work out your search engine optimization keywords and find
balance between on-site and off-site with the proper tools is doable.
Let’s start with analyzing the web page for which you want to get high
Google general guidelines on search
Pay highly close attention to "Quality Guidelines" will help you
practice that may lead your site to be removed from Google index
Check out an amazing story - A single keyword optimization is worth your
Pay It Forward!
There are thousands affiliates and online marketers who become exhausted by ineffective ways to get Web site traffic. I can feel their desperated feeling. However, it does not mean that real information about how to increase targeted web site traffic is NOT existed. It is here.
Please kindly help our friends by sharing this page with them. You can do it by submiting this page to your favorite social networking site using the links below to pay it forward.